Wednesday, October 8, 2008

6 Things Tag

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I was tagged by DEEDLES to list 6 random things about myself.

The rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. List the rules.
3. Tag six fellow bloggers.
4. Leave them a comment so they know they've been tagged.


1. I am a shop-a-holic! Right now my fetish is purses! Especially Coach!

2. I love to travel but I am my mothers daughter and always get so stressed out right before I leave ( I like to have my house spotless before leaving, it's so depressing to come home to a messy house! )

3. My favorite thing to do is cuddle and watch movies with Alex

4. I hate yard work more than anything!! I would rather clean my house for 12 hours straight then spend one hour pulling weeds!

5. I can't wait for Harry Potter World to open! Yep I'm that lame!

6. I need at least 12 hours of sleep a night to function!

Mom your it!

2 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I love that your a Harry potter nerd, it's cute!

p.s. now that you did you first post your going to keep up the blog right?

Koali said...

dang you butt face... now i only have 4 people who will do it... :(