Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Movie Quote Quiz

I LOVE quoting movies! Can you figure out what movie these quotes are from? Good luck! Some are really hard!!



1. "Oh the weather outside is weather!"

2. "The clown has no penis!!"

3. "No, we would've heard, 'We are crashing, we we are crashing!' "

4. "No, it was cordless."

5. "It's NUDY MAGAZINE day!!"

6. "Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I can't stand it! It's too easy! The child is in love with a human. And not just any human. A prince!"

7. "The absence of him is everywhere I look. It is like a big hole has been punched through my chest."

8. "Not at the table, Carlos!"

9. "Wait a minute, people cheering... cheerleaders?"

10. "Whenever I'm in a room with a guy, no matter who it is - a date my dentist, anybody - I think, If we were the last two people on Earth, would I puke if he kissed me?"

7 comments:

Alex said...

1. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
2. Stepbrothers
3. Fired Up
5. Billy Madison
6. Little Mermaid
8. The Hangover
9. Bring it on

longtowait said...

10 would be- girl just want to have fun!

Brattany :) said...

Apes, I know you knew more than just one of those!!

longtowait said...

Oh i did but alex put in all the other ones but 10 so i just added ten!

The Workmans said...

The only ones I got were 5-Billy Madison, 6-Little Mermaid, and 8-The Hangover!! I suck at movie quotes!! :(

Koali said...

alex!!! you didn't even know tommy boy or twilight??? LAME!!!!

Unknown said...

I only got the little mermaid. I am lame.