Friday, November 14, 2008

Another Tag

8 shows I watch

America's Next Top Model
Heroes
Girls Next Door
How I met your Mother
90210
Paris Hilton My New BFF
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The Hills
(I may have the worst taste ever when it comes to reality tv!!)

8 Books I want to Read

Dracula
Gossip Girl 11 and 12
Jane Eyre
Wuthering Heights
The Sight
Fell
Marked
Betrayed

8 things that happened today

Woke up to Lilly (my dog) throwing up
Went to work
Read people's blogs
Played Shuffle Board
Cuddled and watched a movie with Al
Drank 24 ounces of diet rockstar
Filed all day at work
Read the first chapter of Midnight Sun online


8 places I like to eat

Paradise Bakery
Cafe Rio
Rio Grande
Taco Bell
Pei Wei
El Chahuahua
Mikado
Ruby River

8 things I am looking forward to

Twilight movie
Thanksgiving
Snow
Christmas
Sledding
Snowboarding every weekend
Sleeping in this weekend
Midnight Sun coming out

No comments: