Monday, November 24, 2008

Bowl Game!!

Alex and I have already decided that we are for sure going to whatever bowl game the Utes go to!


I hope that they go to the Orange Bowl in Miami! I have always wanted to go there! It'd be so fun to also go to Disney World while we are there! It would be a major plus getting a break from the winter and getting to hit up the beach!


The Sugar bowl in New Orleans would be pretty cool as well and its the most likely one! I've never been there before and it would be really fun to explore the city!


I think that the Fiesta Bowl in Tempe would be my last choice! I've been to Arizona before and I really would like to go somewhere I haven't been before! Alex went 4 years ago when the Utes went last and had a great time! The Fiesta Bowl would be by far the cheapest for everyone to go to because its so close! So I guess we get to wait and see where we get to go! Cross your fingers that its Miami!

2 comments:

The Workmans said...

We are so there...just let us know when!!! I would be up for Miami, as long as we hit disneyworld I would have no complaints!!

Mandy said...

I would love to go see Twilight again, i just don't have a free minute until after thanksgiving though.