Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Zoo!!

Yesterday, I went to the zoo with Sara and her adorable little boy Oliver! It was such a blast! I seriously hadn't been to the zoo in 6 years! It was so fun seeing all the animals and hearing Oliver talk to them! It was so adorable! He would always say good bye to his favorites! I really need to go to the zoo more often! It was so fun! Next time I will have to have Al go with me! Thanks Sara for taking me with you guys! It was such a blast! We will have to go again if the weather stays nice!!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

We are so glad you came with us! It was so much fun! All the cute little babies they have at the zoo now are so fun to see. Oliver was so ecstatic that you were coming. He just loves you so much!! He talks about you and Alex...aka James...hahaha all the time!!