Thursday, March 11, 2010

Best GF Cookies EVER!!!

Al's mom, Julie makes the best food. Everything she makes is seriously so amazing! She makes the BEST gluten-free peanut butter cookies EVER!! I am so in love with these cookies, it is kind of ridiculous! They are so easy to make too! Julie made these cookies yesterday for Trent's welcome home party! I seriously (not even exaggerating) ate a dozen of these cookies! I love them! They are my favorite cookies right now! Thanks so much Julie for introducing me to them!!

3 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

You were eating all of those cookies while I ate all the other ones she made :)

The Workmans said...

Hahahaha you are so funny! I bet they were delicious! Now I don't feel so bad for eating a whole pan of brownies myself!! :)

Julie said...

A dozen maybe, but, they were small ones. I think I need to make them with chocolate either on top or dipped.