Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dear John

Today Sara and I went to see Dear John! Sara's uncle works at Jordan Commons and was kind enough to get us free tickets! I love not having to pay to see a movie! I thought that it was really cute! I admit it, I did cry a little bit! It was so sad! I am tempted to read the book now! Have you ever read a Nicholas Sparks book? I haven't and I think that I might have to give in and read a few!! If you haven't seen this one and want a good chick flick this one is a must see!!

4 comments:

longtowait said...

hate hate hate chick flicks!!!

Alex said...

Weird. April hates cjick flicks? April, you're so goth

Brattany :) said...

Apes, do you poop bats??

The Workmans said...

I am so glad you went to see this one with me!! Thanks for coming. I really liked it!! I'm glad I have someone that will come see the girly movies with me!!