Wednesday, January 13, 2010

24 Books In One Year!!


Last year I set a goal to read 24 books during the year! On average 2 books a month! I love reading but thought that it would be hard to reach my goal! But I did it!! I blew my goal out of the water!! I read 27 books!! I'm so proud of myself! I hope that next year I can read more than 27! It will be tough but I think I can do it!! Here is a list of my top 5 favorite books I read last year!!

Top 5 Favorite Books I Read Last Year

1. Untamed by P.C. and Kristin Cast

2. Barefoot by Elin Hilderbrand

3. Tempted by P.C. and Kristin Cast

4. To Catch A Pirate By Jade Parker

5. Th1rteen R3asons Why by Jay Asher

3 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I haven't read any of those. I want to see your whole list :)

Brattany :) said...

Deeds, I have my entire list written down! I can give it to you if you want? I can also star the ones I think you would like! I doubt you would like the vampire ones!!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Yes star the ones you think I would like. Thanks!