Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dinner & A Movie



Last night Al and I went to dinner at Applebee's with Jon and Sara! They gave us a giftcard there for Christmas but said we had to go with them to use it! We had an amazing dinner, thanks to Jon and Sara! After dinner we decided to hit up the dollar movies!



We went to go see couples retreat! I wanted to see this so bad when it came out in theaters but never got around to it! I really liked it! It had some really funny parts! It was totally worth seeing but I'm glad I waited till it was in the dollar theaters! We had such a fun night out! Thanks Jon and Sara! We had a blast and need to go out more often!!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

We had so much fun too! I am so glad you guys had a good time. We will have to do this more often. I thought the movie was hilarious!! Jon and Al were so funny that night too! Crazy boys!! Thanks for spending the evening with us!!