Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Merry Christmas to Us!!

Alex decided to surprise me with a trip to Las Vegas for our Christmas present this year!! We had agreed that we wouldn't get each other gifts this year but Alex is naughty and booked the trip without me knowing! I am so excited! We leave in a few hours! I love going to Vegas! I can't wait! We are staying at Treasure Island this time! We haven't ever stayed there before but we've heard amazing things about it from Jon and Sara! I am so excited for the warm weather, good food, and people watching!!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

ooooh have fun!!!! I like TI, but I like the cheap craps tables at tropicana best! :D

The Workmans said...

I am so jealous! I wish we were going with you guys!! Can't wait until July!! ;) Have so much fun and win lots of mulah for us!! Your sweetie is too cute for booking that trip!! :) See you when you get back!!