Monday, February 9, 2009

Boots!

I need to find a new cute pair of boots! My favorite brown boots were in my suitcase! I love to wear boots pretty much every day during the winter! My brown boots that were lost were my most comfortable shoe and I'm very distraught over the loss!

I really like these Steve Madden boots! But I think I might like others more...




I think that these BCBG boots are so cute and would be way cute with jeans!



I really love these ones by BCBG! They are so cute!



I really love these boots by BCBG!! They are so cute and I think that they would be a good every day boot!



These ones are by Jessica Simpson and i was surprised at how cute most her shoes are! I really like these ones but they have so much detail they might not be boots that look that cute with jeans!


I really like these Jessica Simpson boots! I love short boots!

These are like my black ones by Madden Girl! I love these boots!




These ones are Steve Madden and I absolutely love them!


I absolutely LOVE these boots by Steve Madden!!


I love the short boot so much right now! I love Steve Maddens shoes so much!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I really really like boots 3 and 4!! I like a couple others, but I can't remember what numbers they are. I will show them to you tomorrow!! I want new black boots!