Friday, February 27, 2009

New Swimsuits!!

I love getting new swimsuits every year! The last couple of years I've only gotten Victoria's Secret Swimsuits! I absolutely love them! They just came out with their 2009 swimsuits and I can't decide what ones to get! I know 2 that I want for sure, but I can't decide which of the other ones I need!


I love this one and I'm going to get it for sure!



I love this one the most and I'm for sure going to get this one!! It is so cute!


I think that this one is so cute!


I think this one is so cute but I don't know how much I would wear it!


I think that this one is so cute with the yellow and the flowers!


I love this one but I can't decide if its too close to the blue one with the big poke-a-dots!


I think that this one is so cute but I don't know if the top would fit that cute! I love it though!


I think this one is adorable! I can't decide!


I LOVE this one!! I think it is so cute but I don't know how much I would wear it!


I think that this one is so cute with the little skirt!

2 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

You should get the orange, blue and white one!

The Workmans said...

I love the first two and then the last one is another of my favorites! I also like the turquoise one with the polka dots. So super cute!