Monday, February 23, 2009

Celebrity Crushes - Part 4!!

Yes we still have more celebrity crushes!! I have to admit, its getting a bit harder to think of them! So I might be running out!


Celebrity crushes would never be complete with out Brad Pitt! He is so beautiful! Alex loves him but not as much as Ryan! I have always thought he was one of the most beautiful men alive!





























Eva Mendes is so gorgeous! I have always thought she is so beautiful! Alex thinks she is amazing as well! I have had a bit of a crush ever since I saw her in The Fast and the Furious!




























Carmella Decesare is now Carmella Garcia! She is so amazingly beautiful! Alex and I first saw her on the Girls Next Door! (yes one of my favorite tv shows!) We both thought that she was the most amazing playmate they have ever had!















1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I am going to have to disagree with Eva! I don't think she is that pretty, and she is a TERRIBLE actor!! Brad however is definitely good looking, and Carmella is quite pretty!!