Sunday, March 22, 2009

Celebrity Crushes, Its all about the Ladies


Alex and I have so many crushes its crazy! I thought I would mix it up a bit and do an all ladies edition!!!



We love Kate Beckinsale! She is so gorgeous! I think she is a wonderful actress and so cute!







Emmanuelle Chriqui aka Sloan from Entourage! We love her on Entourage! She is so beautiful! Alex loves her and has wanted me to put her on for a while now!









Adrianna Lima! She is so gorgeous! My second favorite Victoria's Secret model! I think she is so amazingly beautiful!!






3 comments:

The Workmans said...

Emmanuelle Chriqui is so cute! She is on the movie In The Mix. You should watch it. Kinda cheesy, but really cute! I LOVE Kate! She's so great! Good choices!

Brattany :) said...

I always wanted to watch that movie with her and Usher but no one wanted to watch it with me! I will have to rent it one rainy day while Alex is at work!

Unknown said...

You're silly britt! we have seen it.She's on waiting as well.