Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quite The Eventful Weekend!

My fun filled weekend started out very stressful! On Thursday around 4pm I decided I should check my flight status just to make sure that I was going to be able to make it on to that flight! To my dismay, I wouldn't have made it! It was completely booked!! I started to panic and freaked out a bit but then we figured out that I would be able to fly out of SLC around 7 that night if I spent the night in Long Beach! I really didn't want to spend the night by myself in Long Beach at a seedy motel so I talked Alex in to going with me! He is the best husband ever! We landed in LB around 9 and then got in a taxi to find our motel...

This was the grossest Motel I have ever stayed at!! It was so nasty! And to make matters worse... On the internet when we booked the room it was called Comfort Inn but there was no Comfort Inn anywhere and we ended up spending a ridiculous amount of money on the cab ride trying to find a motel that didn't exist!! It sucked!!

Alex and I had a nice breakfast together at the Airport! I got on my flight to San Francisco and Al got on his back to Salt Lake!


Becca and I just hung out at their house and waited for Megan to get home from work! We tried to take a cute picture! It was really hard though! We were laughing hysterically!

We played a lot of Hand and Foot! It is such a fun card game! Megan kicked our butts every game! (I still want a rematch!)


We went to one of Megan's friends party. He just finished his PHD at Stanford so we went to celebrate!


Becca and Binky cuddling on the couch! Binky is so cute!


Megan and Peanut! Peanut is adorable and everytime I took out my camera he came running over so I would take a picture of him! It was so cute!!


Megan made Becca and I some delicious gluten free pancakes for breakfast! They were so wonderful! (this was the first time Megan had ever made pancakes! They turned out amazing!) Becca and Megan are so sweet and always cater to me and my allergy! They are so sweet!


I made Becca and Megan watch this with me! Its one of mine and Alex's favorites! Its so funny! They loved it too!


It was such a nice day on Saturday that we just sat outside on their patio and talked!


Tamarine! We went there for dinner on my last night there! The food was so amazing! And the best part was they had a huge gluten free menu! I was in heaven! I could eat practically everything there! So we just got 3 different things between us and we shared it all!


These chandeliers are so beautiful! Megan showed them to me and I fell in love with them! I want one!!

We are such dorks! I had to post these pictures! In Forgetting Sara Marshall some tourists do this and take pictures so we did it too! Lame I know!


Megan and I at Tamarine! Becca was a bit embarassed by us and wouldn't take a picture with us! (I think I was being too much of a tourist!)


I had such a fun weekend but I really missed my boy and my girls! Next time Alex gets to go with me!



Thanks Becca and Megan for such a fun weekend! I had a wonderful time! You guys spoil me too much! Thanks again!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have to send us these pictures. I need a copy of those awful tourist at dinner photos.

The Workmans said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I can't believe it's taken me this long to look at your stinkin blog! Work sucks!