Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Girls Next Door...

I have watched the Girls Next Door religiously for the last 4 years! On Sunday it was the 5th season finale! I am depressed! All of the girls are leaving Hef and the Mansion! I know that I'm a huge nerd but its been my favorite show for the last four years!






Kendra is going to have her own show! I'm excited about that! Of course I will watch it! Kendra has been my favorite!

The 6th season of Girls Next Door is going to be with Hef's new girlfriends! I am not happy about this! The twins are ugly and seem so stupid! Crystal (the girl on the right) is actually an attractive girl. If I watch the next season of Girls the only reason will be in hopes of seeing my old favorite girls on the show! I think that the show should have ended with them leaving or have the 6th season following the REAL Girls Next Door around with their lives outside of the mansion!

3 comments:

The Workmans said...

I agree with you, the twins are not cute at all!! Hopefully it's as good as the original. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Unknown said...

It was funny, Britt cried while watching it.

Brattany :) said...

I totally did! I never said I wasn't completely pathetic!!