Monday, March 23, 2009

Continental SUCKS!!!

Two and a half months later, we finally got a check from Continental for losing our bag. The crappy part is that the check was only for $2,600! (almost 1,000 dollars less than we claimed!) They didn't give us the full amount because they wont pay over 100 dollars on one item! I had so many things in that bag that were well over a hundred dollars! They also wont give you any money for any electronics that you have in your bag! Oh well, I guess I should be glad that we got any money from those jerks! Now we get to try and buy back all our favorite articles of clothing that were in the bag! Alex and I will never fly Continental EVER again!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm surprised they even sent you that much. At least the whole thing is over!

The Workmans said...

I am so glad this ordeal is over with! You get to go shopping now!! Ya!!