Friday, October 30, 2009

I Am Such A Klutz!!

On Saturday Alex and I were hurrying through the airport to get to our gate. I am the biggest klutz ever! I totally rolled my ankle and fell hard to the ground. After a while I agreed with Alex that it must have looked hilarious! My foot was so swollen I couldn't get my boot back on after going through security the second time. My ankle hurt so bad but I figured it was just a sprain. Everyone kept saying that I should get it looked at so I finally gave in and yesterday went to the doctor. I sprained the outside of my ankle (a 3rd degree sprain) and broke the inside! I suck! Oh well! At least I don't have to have a cast!

2 comments:

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

That sucks! Sorry!

The Workmans said...

I couldn't believe you actually had a boot on when you got to my house that night! I felt so bad!! Knock on wood, I have never broken or sprained anything!! I feel so bad that you have to clank around with that huge boot!! :(