Sunday, October 25, 2009

Too short...

That was way too short of a trip!! We still had a blast though visiting Becca and Megan. We love hanging out with them and hardly ever get to. Our camera is pretty much dead! So sad! The lens gets stuck when you turn the camera on so it will only take blurry pictures. So I didn't take any pictures while we were in Cali. I really wanted some pictures of Becca in all her boxing gear! She looked so cute! Sadly, Becca lost her first match. She got a terrible bloody nose and the ref wouldn't let her fight anymore so they called it. Lame. Oh well, next time she will kick butt! It was so fun watching Becca and being their to support her! I hope we can go to her next fight too!

2 comments:

The Workmans said...

I'm glad you guys had so much fun! Now let's work on getting your ankle mended!! ;) You guys really do need a new camera. If you want me to go with you and pick one out I totally will! I absolutely love mine!

Brattany :) said...

I know we totally do!! I am going to buy the one you recommended! I trust you completely! Maybe I should buy it with my first unemployment check! ha ha!