Monday, October 19, 2009

Movie Quiz...

I LOVE movies! I am always quoting random movie so I thought it would be fun to do a little quiz. Can you name the movie from just one little quote?


1. "Oh, God, honey, no! What kind of mother do you think I am? Why, do you want a little bit? Because if you're going to drink I'd rather you do it in the house."

2. "The eyes are the nipples of the face."

3. "I got worms!"


4. "Marriage is like a tense, unfunny version of Everybody Loves Raymond, only it doesn't last 22 minutes. It lasts forever."

5. "But for now, let me say - Without hope or agenda - Just because it's Christmas - And at Christmas you tell the truth - To me, you are perfect - And my wasted heart will love you - Until you look like this."

6. "
They've just got to grow up som - THE DROP OFF? THEY'RE GOING TO THE DROP OFF? WHAT ARE YOU, INSANE? WHY DON'T WE FRY THEM UP NOW AND SERVE THEM WITH CHIPS?"

7. "Hello, everybody. My name is June. What's yours?"

2 comments:

The Workmans said...

Wow, I am a loser. I could only get two of your quotes...

#5-Love Actually
#6-Finding Nemo

I must need to brush up on my movies! Or start watching them if I haven't seen them!!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

1. mean girls
2. house bunny
3. dumb and dumber
4. knocked up
5. love actually
6.
7. gypsy