Saturday, October 17, 2009

Paranormal Activity!!

Last night Alex, Trevor, Unca Dan, and I went to see Paranormal Activity! This movie really scared me! This is seriously one of the scariest movies I've seen in quite a while! You know its a really scary movie if you can't stop thinking about it later! I fell alseep really fast last night but then Al woke me up when he came to bed. Then I couldn't fall asleep because I was thinking about all the creepy scenes! I'm a pretty big wuss but this movie was terrifying! If you love scary movies you have to see this one!!

4 comments:

The Workmans said...

Ya I like scary movies, but this one I think I am going to have to miss! Especially with Jon going out of town so much! Glad you liked it and it didn't make you wet your pants!! My friends went and saw it and her husband wouldn't go home until his wife was there because he was so scared! It was pretty funny!

Koali said...

i have decided this would be the PERFECT movie to whip out the house bunny line.... ;)

Brattany :) said...

Your biceps are huge! Kiss me!! Is that the line you were talking about Koali?

Koali said...

of chorse!!! i have it all planned out :D i win!!!