Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ribs!!

Alex made the BEST ribs for dinner last night! They were so yummy! We hadn't ever cooked ribs before so we had no clue how to do it! It was so easy though! I don't know why we haven't done it before! Al preheated the oven to 400 degrees and then put the rack of ribs in a baking pan with a little water in the bottom. Then Al put garlic, seasoning salt, brown sugar, and honey bbq sauce on them! Then we baked them for an hour. They turned out so yummy! I can't wait to make them again! They were so easy! Thanks Lex for the yummy dinner!

4 comments:

Alex said...

Wrong! I put them in at 325 and it was a brown sugar bbq sauce not a honey

Unknown said...

Wow, I can't believe how inaccurate Brattany's post was. This brings into question the validity of all her previous posts!

Brattany :) said...

You guys hate me! I'm sorry, next time I will double check my sources! That was very unprofessional of me!

The Workmans said...

Wow, Brit I think you totally just got smacked down! They sound really good. I am not a huge fan of ribs, but this I will surely have to try!