Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife...The Movie!!

Last night Sara and I went to see The Time Traveler's Wife! We read this book back in August and didn't love it. We liked it but everyone talked the book up so much that we kinda had higher hopes for it. I actually was pleasantly surprised with the movie! I really liked it! I thought that it was so cute! I love Rachel McAdams! She did such an amazing job as Clare! I thought she was perfect! For the most part they kept true to the story. I almost liked the movie as much or more than the book! I couldn't believe it! That was a first! I totally cried a bit at the end. If you haven't seen it you really ought to!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I really thought they did a great job with the movie as well. I must agree with you on the fact that I really think I enjoyed it more than the book. I don't think it was as confusing as everyone said it was! Maybe that's because we read the book so long ago!! Thanks for going with me! Now for the couple others we need to go see!!