Thursday, December 3, 2009

Th1rteen R3asons Why!!

I just finished reading Th1rteen R3asons Why!! I absolutely LOVED this book!! It was so good! It was so sad though! I cried a little bit throughout the entire book! This is a book that I will want to read over and over agian! There are so many characters that are all intertwined with each other and sometimes it was hard to keep track of them! If you want to read a really good book you should read this one!! It's definitely one of my favorite's now!!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I am so glad you liked this book as much as I did! Boy are we good at picking books by their covers! ;) I am definitely going to have to read this one again as well!! I loved all the characters and I loved Clay. But I felt so bad for him at the same time!! So good!!