Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Wish List

Every year Alex and I write up a Christmas List for my Mom to help her with her X-mas shopping! Here you go Mommy! I hope that this helps and gives you a few ideas!


Britt's Christmas Wish List

I'm dying to own the new Harry Potter dvd!


I LOVE getting new socks!! The more the better!

I would love a new book or 2! A Barnes & Noble gift card would be greatly appreciated!!


Alex's Christmas Wish List


Alex loved The Hangover and really wants to add it to our dvd collection!

Al LOVES getting new socks as much as I do!

Alex would love a new video game and a gift card to GameStop would be amazing so he could go pick out what one he wants!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I hope you guys get some of the things on your list. Jon and I rented Harry Potter on Thursday and watched it! He didn't like how it ended but I loved the movie. If you get it you'll have to bring it over and watch it with me!! I would love to get a Barnes and Noble Gift Card for Christmas too!! I guess I will just have to ask Santa for that one!! ;)