Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yummy Potatoes!!

Al's mom, Julie makes the best potatoes! I asked her for her recipe and tried my hardest to make them taste half as good as hers! I offered to bring the potatoes to Sara's and Jon's Christmas party last night! I was so nervous but I thought that they turned out so good! I had a big plate full and by the time I went back for seconds they were gone!! So I guess that means everyone else thought they were pretty delicious too! Cooking gluten free foods can be kind of tricky sometimes but the potatoes turned out amazing! Thanks Julie for the recipe!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'm so glad they worked. Making them gluten-free wasn't that hard either, was it?

Did Alex like them gluten-free too?

Julie said...

I'm so glad they worked. Making them gluten-free wasn't that hard either, was it?

Did Alex like them gluten-free too?

Julie said...

oops! apparently I clicked twice. I'm a little impaired.

The Workmans said...

Britt thanks so much for bringing the potatoes! I really want to get that recipe from you! They were delicious!! Thank you Julie for the yummy potato recipe!! Everyone loved the potatoes Britt, they were delicious!!