Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Nutcracker!!

Last night Julie, Koali, and I went to see Ballet West's The Nutcracker! It was so amazingly good! I absolutely loved it! It was so fun going out with the girls to see a ballet! Alex will sit through ballets if I force him so its nice to be able to go with just the girls! Alex's little cousin Whitney was in the ballet (one of the party girls)! It was so fun watching her throughout the entire first act! She was absolutely adorable! I loved it so much and can't wait to go again next year!!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I want to see this so bad! I have seen it done a couple times, but never by Ballet West! You are so lucky you got to see it. I bet it was so amazing! Jon just informed me that he likes the Nutcracker...shocker!!! I think we will have to get tickets for next year!!