Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Pictures

Mark and Julie gave Alex and I a new camera!! They gave it to us on Christmas Eve so we could take pictures on Christmas! Aren't they the greatest? We had been without a camera for 4 months! I absolutely love our new camera but I'm still trying to figure out all the awesome things it can do! Thanks guys for such an amazing camera! You are too good to us!!



Koali looking adorable in her jammies!





Akex kept taking random pictures of everyone but I thought this one of Julie was so cute! I couldn't resist putting it on!




Christmas morning at Moms! Mom looks adorable! (She is actually smiling for a picture!)





Becca and Megan. Becca always is looking grumpy in pictures and Megan always looks so cute!





Alex and I! Al had to work Christmas morning and luckily got off work a bit early and got to have Christmas at my Moms! I was so excited!! Christmas totally sucked with out my boy!!



The kids looking very grumpy in our reindeer antlers! Mom always makes us do something silly every year!




Mom and Unca Dan in their antlers!




My sweet Sammy girl on Christmas! She looks so cute! I had to put this picture on!




Alex and I hanging out right before our little Christmas with my dad!




My dad in front of our little, but beautiful tree! Thanks Marky!! It was the perfect size for our tiny house!!





Sammy opening a present from Mark and Julie! They are so cute!! They always get our naughty girls a present!!




My cousins, Shazi and Jens at my grandparents! Christmas isn't the same without Ada there!!


Sammy and Lilly in front of the Christmas tree in their CUTE scarves! We had such an amazing Christmas this year! It was so much fun spending so much time with our families!

3 comments:

The Workmans said...

I love your new camera! Mark and Julie are so amazing!! All of your pictures are so cute. Sam and Lil are too cute in their scarfs. I showed Ollie the picture and he thought they looked so silly! Hahah funny boy! I am so glad you guys had a great Christmas!! I need to post my pictures now, even though I think they are all of Bug!! Ha, imagine that!!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Awesome present! Love the antlers :)

Julie said...

I'm glad you liked the camera. Loved seeing the pictures from your Christmas. But especially the antler pictures and your cute girls with the scarfs. How long did it take to get that shot?