Saturday, September 5, 2009

6 Months To Go!!!

I am seriously so excited to see this movie! I cannot wait! It is going to be so amazing! There has been talk about this movie being in production for years! I am so excited that they finally made it and I only have to wait 6 more months!


Johnny Depp is going to be amazing as the Mad Hatter! Helena Bonham Carter looks so great as the Red Queen! Anne Hathaway looks beautiful as the White Queen!

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle dumb look so great! I'm excited to see how Matt Lucas does! We really liked him on Little Britan USA, he was pretty funny!




I can't wait for this movie to come out! I'm sure I will go see a midnight premier of it! Only 6 more months to wait!

4 comments:

The Workmans said...

I haven't even seen previews for this one!! It looks so good! If you go to the midnight showing, I want to come with you! I heart Johnny Depp!!

Koali said...

i want to come TOO!!!! maybe i can get some more kids numbers ;)

Brattany :) said...

I bet you will get tons of boys numbers at Alice!! I can't wait to see it! We have to all see it together at midnight! It's tradition!!!

Koali said...

ha ha YES!!! tradition for like EVERY movie we go to :D