Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Al's New Do!!

Last night Al and I were a bit bored so we decided to dye his hair! Every year or so we get bored and dye his hair black!

My cute boy with the dye on his hair! It was hard dying his hair with it being this long! Its a lot easier when its really short!

I got a little bit of dye on Al's skin but windex works wonders on it! If you spray a bit on a paper towel it comes right off! Amazing!! (Natalie taught me that years ago!!)


The finished product! I surprisingly didn't miss any sections! So proud! His hair looks so cute! I took this picture of him this morning! He looks so cute and sleepy!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

He is such a nerd!! He looks good with black though! Hey maybe the next time I decide to go black I will just have you do it!! ;)