Friday, September 4, 2009

The House Bunny!!

I LOVE this movie! The first time I saw it I thought that it was so cute and funny! I keep watching it over and over again and it keeps getting funnier! I totally thought that this movie would be so dumb but it is great! I will definitely have to buy it soon! It is always on HBO and every time its on I watch it!

I love Anna Faris! She is so funny! She makes me laugh so hard in this movie!

This is one of my favorite scenes from the movie, "Yeah, Hence!!" So funny! If you haven't seen this movie yet you really need to! It's cute and funny! When we were up at the cabin a couple weeks ago we watched this awesome movie twice and since then I've watched it once! If you haven't seen this movie yet you have to! It's so cute! I loved it!

5 comments:

The Workmans said...

This movie looks pretty funny! I am going to have to watch it!

Koali said...

did i tell you about when i quoted this part of the movie on friday?? ha ha i must say i am pretty smart ;) ha ha LOVE this movie!!!!!

Brattany :) said...

No, Koali! You didn't tell me! Whats the story?

Koali said...

so we were all hanging out at my friend Alex's house and everyone was all "what should we do?" i say "we should tie our tennis shoes together and throw them over telephone wires.cuz i see people doing that all the time and it looks like they would have fun. like 'how hard can you throw' ha ha" me and Alex start laughing and no one else got it. then Thomas decided to say "its not like you throw your own shoes over..." i told him he was stupid. end of story :D

Brattany :) said...

That is so cool Collin! "Or we could go to a club..." I love it! We are so B.A.!!!