Monday, September 14, 2009

What a Douche!!

Did you watch the VMA's on MTV last night? I didn't but I saw what happened! Poor Taylor Swift! She just won best female music video of the year and Kanye West runs over and grabs the mic from her! Right in the middle of her acceptance speech! He starts saying how Beyonce had the best video of the year and she should have won!

Poor Taylor is just standing there completely shocked! She didn't even get to finish! She was on the verge of tears and they cut to a commerical! Poor girl!!

I really use to like Kanye but he needs to stop acting like a spoiled child! He is ridiculous! I love his music but if he continues acting out no one is even going to want to listen to his songs! He really needs to stop being such a huge douche!!

Beyonce ended up winning best video of the year and she called Taylor back out to finish giving her speech! It was really nice of her! But I still feel bad she was humiliated in front of the entire world!

4 comments:

The Workmans said...

I couldn't belive he did that to Taylor! He seriously needs to learn some manners and grow up. I love Beyonce for letting Taylor have her moment back to shine!! Kenya you SUCK!!!

Koali said...

he is a legit butt face... it was SO mean of him. i LOVE me some Tswift and i think she deserved it... love beyonce... but... yeah

j cakes said...

He loves fish sticks in his mouth

Brattany :) said...

Well, he is a gay fish! That episode of south park was awesome!!