Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jack in the Sack!!

Jack in the box is by far my favorite fast food burger restaurant ever! I absolutely love everything there! When I was a kid I went and stayed in Hawaii for the summer with my dad. My dad wasn't much of a cook back then and was always busy working so Becca and I had to fend for ourselves most days. We would eat at Jack in the box every day! It was just down the street from the condo! I swear Becca and I both gained 20 pounds that summer!

Too bad I can't have wheat! They have the best Oreo shakes! A couple weeks ago when Al and I were in Cali we stopped and had breakfast there! It was so wonderful! I hadn't eaten at Jack In the Box for at least 5 years! So good!

5 comments:

The Workmans said...

I can't stand this place! Ugh, it is so gross. Jon is a HUGE fan though! When we stopped in Lake Powell Jon had it and was so excited. Gross!!

Unknown said...

Sars, let me guess, You are like every other utahn and think in and out is the best. Boo. I love jack in the box. Tommy's is better

Unknown said...

I meant sara

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.