Friday, September 25, 2009

The Tenth Circle... The Movie

Last night Al was working late so I went over to Sara's to watch The Tenth Circle! We read this book months ago and we never had time to watch the movie! The movie started out so great! It stuck to the storyline perfectly! By the end they strayed so far from the book! They totally left out my favorite part! (it was a huge part of the book! At least 100 pages dedicated to it) I was quite disappointed! It was so good at first and then totally sucked at the end! Oh well, the books are always a million times better!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I agree with you on that one! All the movies we have seen lately that were originally books haven't been all that great! I am just glad we read the books!! Thanks so much for coming over and keeping me company! Next we'll have to get The Reader and watch it!