Sunday, December 21, 2008

Britt's Favorite Musicals

I saw Deeds do a list of her favorite Musicals and I wanted to play along too!

Gypsy is one of my all time favorite movies! I loved watching this movie with my grandma when I was a kid! We grew up singing all the songs... 'Ya gotta get a gimic' was one of my favorites!



Thoroughly Modern Millie it is another favorite for sure! I absolutely love this musical and know every song by heart! My favorie quote from the movie is... "My beauty spot!"



I love Sinin' in the Rain! It is so good! Gene Kelly is so amazing! This movie always makes me happy!


I LOVED A Date with Judy when I was a kid! Every time I would visit my grandma I would watch this movie with her over and over again! I absolutely love Jane Powell! I use to play dress up as a kid and I would pretend to be her!




Three Daring Daughters is another Jane Powell favorite of mine! I think she has the most amazing voice!



I loved Sweeney Todd! I absolutely love Johnny Depp! He is such an amazing actor and who knew he was such a great singer?

No comments: