Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Tag


This really is going to be one of the last tags that I do but I couldn't resist a Christmas themed one! I love Christmas and I thought this would be a fun way to get into the Christmas spirit!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper of course!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real tree, Al's dad, Marky always goes up to the cabin and cuts trees down every year, he is so nice to us, he always gets us one!

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the first week of December


4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the middle of January


5. Do you like eggnog? love it!


6. Favorite gift received as a child? My dad made me a doll house that I absolutely loved!

7. Hardest person to buy for? Becca


8. Easiest person to buy for? Alex


9. Do you have a nativity scene? I have a couple! Al's mom, Julie gave me one that I love and my dear mother gave me one as well! When I was a kid putting up the nativity scene was always my favorite job of decorating, my mom still lets me put up hers at her house every year!


10. Mail or email Christmas cards? No, I'm an awful grandchild! This year I'm going to change that and send my grandparents Christmas cards!


11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of anything?


12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Love Actually and White Christmas ( I just barely watched White Christmas last year for the first time with Koali and now I absolutely love it! )


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Maybe the second week of December? I'm a huge procrastinator!


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope not yet?


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything!


16. Lights on the tree? Of course! who doesn't put lights on their trees? Alex is the best husband ever and he always puts the lights on for me! They always look perfect!


17. Favorite Christmas song? I have tons! But a few are Joy to the World, Hark the Herald Angels Sing, God Bless ye Merry Gentlemen


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blizten and Rudolph.


20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? Star.


21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.


22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? the malls and all the crowds everywhere!


23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Right now my favorite colors to decorate with are red, silver, and white!


24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Ham and potatoes!


25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Books, clothes, shoes, gift cards

I tag Sara, Koali, and Deeds!!

No comments: