Monday, December 8, 2008

New Orleans Here We Come!!

We are headed to the Sugar Bowl! It's not Florida but New Orleans will be so fun! I'm so excited to see all the fun sites! New Years will be crazy there!

We are planning on staying on Bourbon Street in the heart of the French Quarters!

It would be fun to go on a ferry ride on the Mississippi! I wonder if I could talk Al into that!

A Tour of all the Haunted houses and places in New Orleans would be so fun! This house is called the Casa Do Diabo, the devils house! It looks scary!

3 comments:

The Workmans said...

I so wish we were going with you. It's too bad we will be in DC that weekend! We definitely need to plan a get-away with you guys and me and Jon! I'm so jealous you guys are going to be there over New Years!!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

You guys are going to have so much fun! Make sure to look for all the cool Banksy stuff around. If you see any take a picture for me!

Natalie said...

I am totally jealous. We are debating going but we are pretty cheap!