Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas List

My Mom always makes Alex and I write up a Christmas List so here it is. I hope this helps you out Mother dearest!

Britt's X-mas Wishes


I love these boots from Madden Girl!



I love to read and I really could use some new books! Sara and I are starting our own book club!



Someone stole my copy of Millie and I need a new one! It's one of my favorites!



I could use a new calendar for work! ( there's no way Al would let me hang this up at home! )



Alex's X-mas Wishes


Al really wants a gift card to Breathe Day Spa



Alex really wants this game for the PS3! It looks so fun! I think I would enjoy playing this game too!



We loved this movie! It was so funny!



Alex really wants a new phone! He wants to be twinners! I have the white one!

3 comments:

The Workmans said...

I want a calendar too! We could have matching work calendars! I hope Al gets his massage. I want a new phone too. There are so many thing I think of now that I want and am wondering if I should do a continuation of my christmas list...hahahaha

Unknown said...

That Calendar is a no go! The more breathe gift cards the merrier. I want to spend a whole day there. I'm not gay, I just like to kiss guys occasionally.

susie said...

I never knew Alex was so girly! Brittany, I hope you are feeling better!!