Saturday, December 20, 2008

Celebrity Crushes Part 2

So Last month I did the first round of Celebrity Crushes! It was so fun that I decided that I'm going to do it monthly until Al and I run out of crushes!


I LOVE Johnny Depp! Alex totally doesn't see the appeal!!?? I don't know how you couldn't! Is it weird I found him attractive in Edward Scissorhands too?
























Alex is in love with Lacey Chabert! She is so gorgeous! I might be a bit in love with her too! Who didn't love her as Gretchen Weiners!!??



























Alessandra Ambrosio is so amazingly gorgeous that she is this months top crush! She is by far the most beautiful Victoria's Secret Model right now! Alex and I both love her!
































3 comments:

The Workmans said...

I heart Johnny Depp!! He is my all time favorite! I think it might be a little unhealthy as to how much I love him. ;) I also found him very attractive in Edward Scissorhands!!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

Alessandra Ambrosio is pretty but Marissa Miller beats her any day!

The only time I thought Johnny Depp was cute was as Captain Jack Sparrow.

Unknown said...

Marissa Miller is nasty!! She has a man jaw! Biggest Butter face ever!