Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How Well Do You Know Your Husband...


I Love My Husband



1. Sitting in front of the tv, whats on? Espn, sports center

2.You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch, But I doubt he would order a salad!

3.What's one food he doesn't like? Tomatoes, he loathes them!

4. You go out to a restaurant, what does he get to drink? A coke! Unless its Pepsi products and then he would order a Mountain Dew!

5. Where did he go to High School? Olympus High

6. What size shoe does he wear? 10.5

7. If he was to collect anything what would it be? He use to collect basketball cards! Cute I know! He has hundreds!

8. What is his favorite type of sanwhich? A garlic burger or a bacon swiss and ranch burger!

9. What would he eat everyday if he could? Fast food of some sort?

10. What is his favorite cereal? He never eats cereal but I would have to say one of his favorites is Fruity Pebbles!

11. What would he never wear? Any BYU, Cubs, or Boston Redsox sports attire! He would rather die than wear any of that clothing for a day!

12. What are his favorite sports teams? The Utah Utes, the Jazz, the Buffalo Bills, and his most favorite of all the St. Louis Cardinals!!

13. Who did he vote for? He didn't vote! He has never even registered! Naughty Boy!

14. Who is his best friend? Besides me, his brother, Spencer

15. How many states has he lived in? One! Utah born and raised! Poor boy!

16. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? I wouldn't bake him a cake! I would go out and buy him his favorite, Marzipan! Or I would buy him and ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins!

17. Did he play any sports in high school? No he didn't! He should have though!

18. What could he spend hours doing? Watching sports and playing video games on the PS3!

19. Does he belong to any men's organizations? Ha ha! Most definitely not! Al is not the 'frat' boy type!

3 comments:

The Workmans said...

I am so glad Al has the sense to loathe tomatoes!!

Alfsigesey said...

I LOVE tomatoes, but fair enough, Alex doesn't have to... I guess.

Britty! You have a blog! I'm soooo happy I finally found it on daddy's blog. This is Ailsa BTW;)

Mwah/Salsa

Julie said...

Did Al check the answers? I think you were dead on! I love that you love (and know) my boy so much!