Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Starting to Panic!

I'm seriously starting to panic! I haven't even thought about Christmas shopping yet! I haven't gotten one present yet and Christmas is in 15 days! I am the worlds biggest procrastinator I swear! I'm always out finishing my shopping on Christmas Eve and I swore that I was going to get my shopping done early this year! ( that sure didn't happen, I suck! )

I haven't even decorated our house yet! Our house is a complete and utter disaster! I was sick for the last week and a half and I didn't feel like cleaning or decorating! But I have to get our decorations up this week or it wont even be worth it! Looks like I've got a very busy week ahead of me!

3 comments:

The Workmans said...

Wow, how much do we suck?! I can't believe how bad we have put things off this year! I am so excited for Friday though. We will have to hit up some chai and coffee and go to the gateway or something! Or just Fashion Place! ;)

Brattany :) said...

I'm so excited for Friday! I have to get at least half my shopping done! I love gateway! If we go there, I might be way to tempted to buy out Abercrombie! We might have to stay clear of there! We both know I have no self control when it comes to clothes!

Julie said...

I told Alex to come and get the tree. He was being a scrooge, bah humbug.