Friday, December 12, 2008

Celiac Disease Sucks!

Last night we went to dinner at Benihana's for Clark's birthday! We had a great time but I made a terrible mistake! I decided to try out some miso soup! Bad idea! I thought that I wouldn't get sick from it because its usually soy based! Wrong! I found out the hard way that it can contain barley! It definitely did and now I'm paying for it dearly! Celiac disease sucks so bad! I am so sick today and that miso soup wasn't even that good! I would have rather eaten a piece of pizza for how sick I am! That might have been worth it! Never again will I have miso soup!!!

3 comments:

The Workmans said...

That really sucks! I am so sorry. But just think of good things...like eating at the cheesecake factory today! Mmmmm so good

Julie said...

I'm sorry your sick today. But mostly I'm sorry you have to deal with celiac every day of your life!

Brittney said...

Hey! I just found your blog from Natalie's. I didn't know you had celiac disease ... that doesn't sound fun at all. Looks like you're doing well!