Thursday, April 23, 2009

Allergies...


I love Spring so much! But I hate how bad my allergies are! I am literally allergic to every sort of plant there is! I have been having a very rough week! I can't sleep when my nose is all stuffed up!


Allergy medicine has been my best friend! I love Clartin! It is really expensive though! So I mainly get to just take Benadryl! Last night I probably only slept 3 hours so I'm so exhausted today! I need to start taking allergy medicine religiously like I use to! Stupid Allergies!!

2 comments:

The Workmans said...

I have the worst allergies too! I hate it. I have never used Claritin, but I think I might need to. I hate using any kind of Benadryl because it makes me fall asleep. Even the non-drowsy kind!! DAMN ALLERGIES!!!!

Julie said...

I just heard that costco has their own brand of claritin. It has the exact same ingredients and you get 300 pills for the same price as 24 pills. I was thinking of trying it. Maybe you should too.