Saturday, April 4, 2009

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

This was another one of my favorite movies as a kid! I loved it but at the same time I was kinda scared of it! I don't know why but for some reason I was terrified of Vampires! I hardly even remember this movie, so I recorded it the other day and I'm going to watch it tonight while Alex is working!





I'm so excited to watch it! I totally remember these parts of the movie! I hope it is as good (and scary) as I remembered! The early 90's had some awesome movies!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

It's one of our favorites too. Although it did scare Trent.

The Workmans said...

I love this movie!! I haven't seen it in forever!

Brattany :) said...

I still love this movie but I wonder how I was ever scared of it! It now seems a bit cheesy to me!