Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Celebrity Crushes, It's all about the fellas

Last month I did an all girl Celebrity Crushes so I thought it would only be fair if I did all fellas this time!


Zac Efron! I know what you are thinking! I'm just as bad as a twelve year old little girl! But in my defense, he is really cute!
I kinda feel a bit like a pedophile for thinking he's so cute but he really only is a few years younger than me! Anyway I watched Hairspray a couple weeks ago and now I think he is absolutely adorable!







Charlie Hunnam is so cute! I've had a bit of a crush on him since I saw Green Street!







Channing Tatum is so cute! Who hasn't had a crush on him since seeing Step Up? I certainly have! He is so ripped its ridiculous!





3 comments:

The Workmans said...

Ok, yes!!! They are all GORGEOUS!! I think Zac is so cute too. And no that doesn't make us pedophiles!! I think I might have to steal a couple of these pics!!! ;)

The Workmans said...

P.s. Those were wonderful pictures to see first thing this morning!! ;)

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I agree with the 2nd two. I actually started liking Charlie because he reminded me of Channing, except he can act.