Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Disney Movies!!


I have always loved Disney movies so much! So I thought that I would post my Top 10 favorite animated Disney Movie's of all time!



1. Robin Hood





















2. Aladdin




















3. Lion King
















4. Little Mermaid


















5. Cinderella






















6. Mulan


























7. Oliver and Company
























8. Lady and the Tramp




















9. Toy Story


















10. Peter Pan




3 comments:

april said...

I love disney movies as well. You best be at the Pub on thur at 800 pm.

Brattany :) said...

Apes! We wouldn't miss your B-day for anything!

Jamilyn and Clark said...

I'm a big Disney fan too. My list would have to have Emperor's New Groove on it though. Good top ten!