Monday, April 6, 2009

Snowboarding with my Lover!


Yesterday Al and I went snowboarding and I actually remembered to bring our camera! We had so much fun!!


It was such a great day! There was so much powder! We decided to go through some trees and I got stuck in the powder and couldn't get out! It was pretty funny! I had to dig myself out and then do backward somersaults to get out of it! This was after when I was completely exhausted so we just lay in the snow for a bit relaxing!


I am determined to hit a rail like this! I use to be way braver and now I'm a huge wuss! I taught Alex to snowboard last year and already he gets way bigger air and does rails! Boys suck! I have been snowboarding for 10 years and he is already better than me!!

3 comments:

The Workmans said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Your new coat is so so cute! You will have to teach us how to board. I have always wanted to learn. I have been a skiier since I was 4 so I have a feeling it might be difficult for me!

Brattany :) said...

I would LOVE to teach you guys to Board! Its way easier than skiing!! I skied my entire life and then tried boarding once and never went back!

The Workmans said...

Sounds like a plan! Maybe next year we can all afford a pass to Brighton!!! ;)