Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Free-Day!!

Free-day is the best day!! I have been eating extremely healthy since January and I think that the only thing that keeps me eating right is looking forward to my 'free-day' or 'free meal'!


Yesterday was my free day and I gorged myself on Reese's Peanut Butter cups! They are so amazingly delicious! I can't resist Reese's ever!

I LOVE cheese enchiladas! I am always craving Mexican food! We went to El Chihuahua! I absolutely love El Chihuahua! They make a gluten free sauce for their enchiladas! It is divine!!


My free-day was a wonderful day of gorging myself but now I feel like a fat cow! I think I gained 5 pounds! Oh well! It was worth it!!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

You are so funny! I'm glad you had a good free day! I can't wait for my next one!! Those enchiladas look so good. I think I drooled a little when I saw the picture.