Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools Day!!


Happy April Fools Day everybody!! I use to LOVE April Fools day when I was a kid! It was one of the best holidays ever! You could play as many mean tricks as you wanted and couldn't get in too much trouble for doing them! It was awesome! Here is a list of my Top 5 favorite April Fools Day Pranks!!


1. Tacks on the toilet seat! Its a bit mean so I prefer saran wrap on the toilet seat messy but not cruel!














2. Rubber band around the kitchen sink sprayer! A classic that never gets old!! (I got my Mom with that one so many times!!)














3. Toothpaste in the middle of the Oreo's










4. Changing the color of the water (I would recommend using brown to freak everyone out!)














5. Last but not least fake dog poo! It never gets old!

1 comment:

The Workmans said...

I LOVE all those ideas. I am not sure how well the tacks on the toilet seat would go over, but it is a bit funny! I am definitely going to have to do the dog poo one....it is going to be even funnier due to the fact that we don't have a dog! I got my sister with the sprayer ALL the time too. It is definitely one of my fav's and like you said it never gets old! It is even a good one when it's not April Fool's!!! Hahaha....watch out!!!