Friday, August 7, 2009

America's Favorite Dancer Is...

JEANINE!!

I was so excited and happy that Jeanine won! She was my favorite girl! She is such an amazing dancer and a really sweet lovable person!

This is the top 4 dancers! It was down to Brandon and Jeanine and I didn't really care who won out of the two of them! Brandon has been my favorite since he auditioned!

This was one of my favorite dances all season! It was so different! I absolutely loved it!

Brandon and Jeanine did this Paso Doble on Wednesday night! It was so amazing! I loved it!

Jeanine's solo on Wednesday night was amazing! It was the best I've ever seen her dance!

I'm glad Jeanine won! I can't wait til the next season starts! Luckily I don't have to wait long! It starts in September!

4 comments:

The Workmans said...

If Jon and I had tv we would probably get sucked into this show. It's actually really good.

Brattany :) said...

It's so good! You guys can always come over and watch it at our house!!

Koali said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! HER SOLO ON WED NIGHT!!!!... THOSE TURNS.... words can't even discribe how happy i am!!!! i wanted one of the girls for sure... i was so sick of all the freaking amazing black guys winning :) ha ha but i LOVED brandon as well! i can't wait for it to start too!! then next season i will try out ;)

Brattany :) said...

KOALI!!! You better try out next year or else!!!